L'école 100% Couture

Registration to the municipal administration

Registration to the municipal administration is compulsory for foreign students (outside the European Union). You must go to the municipal administration of the place where you reside within 8 days of your entry in Belgium and ask for your registration in the register of foreigners and the issuance of a residence card (card A).

The student will have to renew his residence permit every year before October 1st. For this, he must present various documents to the municipal administration:

  • a certificate of registration in a school;
  • a certificate confirming that he has attended all the exams of the previous academic year;
  • proof of sufficient means of subsistence.

More infoImmigration Office

Scroll to Top