L'école 100% Couture

Visa and other practical info

  • Visa et residence in Belgium

If you are not a national of a member state of the European Union, you will need a visa to study in Belgium. This request is made to the Belgian embassy of the country of origin. As a general rule, the authorisation to stay for more than 3 months in Belgium is granted to the foreign student who produces the following documents:

  • a certificate of definitive registration or certificate of provisional admission or certificate of enrolment in an examination for admission to a higher school;
  • a national passport valid for 12 months;
  • proof that he has sufficient means of subsistence;

a medical certificate stating that he is not suffering from a disease that could endanger public health

  • if he is over 21 years old, a certificate attesting the absence of convictions for crimes or offenses of common law.

Please note: It takes about 3 months to get your visa. To get your papers to be in Brussels in September, it is therefore necessary that your complete file is introduced late May at the latest.

Please do not hesitate to reach out would you have any question about the visa.

Scroll to Top